Monday, December 3, 2012

December to Remember

So, my birthday was great. I didn't have any big or special plans and that was fine.  I have "sets" of friends and a few of them took me out to lunch on three different occasions. See how well that works out?  Had I opted for a party, I would have only had one opportunity to eat and drink! I didn't quite make my sewing goal however.  I still have to make alterations to the gray dress I had planned and I only cut the coat last night!  But I didn't complete the funky top and red leggings (I posted photos already, I think) and here is the blue top from the other inspiration piece I wanted.  I also finished the slacks, but after finding my daughter's boots she accidentally left at my house, I decided I needed to wear this skirt from a Butterick pattern I completed a while back, to give the boots their due.  Unfortunately, I don't think you can even see the boots in this photo, but they are cute - LOL!
This is from Butterick 5678. I used this as the inspiration for my pinterest top.

2 comments:

  1. So happy you had a great birthday month! Love the top and that color on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Loving your blog!!! I'm learning to sewing. Having fun!! I love your clothing!!! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete