Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Still on the Island - Round No. 2

And then there were eight!  So, my last post was about this contest and my earnest desire to make it, at least to the next round with my submission.  I reached out to my friends and family and urged them (actually I was begging but I think I was pretty cool with it!) to vote for me to keep me in the contest.  Well, here I am and as the title to this post suggests, I'M STILL STANDING!! So, if anyone has aimlessly wondered aroung the blogisphere and happened upon my isolated musings, I thank you for the vote.  While, I didn't win (and I'm not sure whether that was most votes or more likes for my version of the garment) I'm in for another round.

Image result for yippee meme

So, the next round is afoot.  We have been given our instructions. And our assignment, 
Image result for your assignment meme




THEME: MILITARY INSPIRED



 I've found my fabric and now the clock is running!  I'm excited about this next challenge and once again, hope I actually finish this in time!  For me that means finding someone who can actually take photos that pass muster.  Ok, here we go
TEN HUT!!


1 comment: