Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Play on Plaid
This was a really straight forward pattern. I didn't make any changes, except I did put the buttonholes on the wrong side! :-) This is the second time I have made this faux pas, although this time it was intentional. While I did a great job (I think) matching the stripes on this shirt, the placket for the buttonhole side didn't match the way the button side did, soooo, switcheroo. Let's see if my daughter notices it! I used McCall's 6649 for this. The fabric was a cotton and it went together incredibly well. I definitely plan to use this again because I am making a "Chiffon-like" version tonight to take with me Saturday!